Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Apples Don't Fall Far...

A few weeks ago, I had the distinct pleasure of shooting a portrait session for my sister and her beautiful family. I cannot tell you what a joy it was to work with subjects who I love so very much - somehow it makes it easier to get good shots when you know - and like - them!!

I'm lucky to have such a wonderful, supportive family; some of my favorite people are in these pictures: my sister Joeli, who is a constant source of encouragement and inspiration, my brother-in-law Kevin, who is the most amazing man I have ever met, and who takes such good care of all of us, and their little ones, Caleb & Keppley - who make my life brighter than I expect, whenever I'm around them. I had so much fun, and I hope I do them justice!

PS : There's also a few cameo apperances by my brother Zach, who is my support system, my baby brother and one of my best friends. I'm a lucky girl to have such a great family!

Here are some of my favorites...




A silly one... I think it's perfect, cause you can see EXACTLY where the kids get their drama! 












The kids snuck in on this one!! Joeli & Kevin didn't even know!! They're sneaky little things... 


















My real favorites are the silly ones!!

-SMY

No comments:

Post a Comment