Monday, June 25, 2012

Hanover, PA



In April, I got the amazing opportunity to spend two weeks at Hanover Shoe Farms, one of the the largest Standardbred breeding facilities in the country. Aside from witnessing exemplary examples of veterinary courage and tenacity, I had the great fun of wandering around historical Hanover, PA afternoon after afternoon.

It's a beautiful town with a very friendly, rural small-town feel. The people are friendly, the sidewalks are clean and the architecture is so crisp and fun!!

Here are a few of my favorite photos from my wanderings...




















You should visit, if you get the chance. And check out the herd of Scottish Highland Cattle down the street... and of course... swing by Hanover Shoe Farms, and catch an eye-full of the beautiful, adorable foals in the Springtime!!

Tell everyone I said hello. :)

- SMY

No comments:

Post a Comment